METTLER TOLEDO has a complete offering of weights with calibration certificate (sometimes called "certified weights").
Routine Test with Calibrated Weights
- This test fulfills the requirement of a traceable reference according to ISO9001.
- Easy-done test
- Proof of the correct function of FACT
- Proof of the process being in tolerance at one or more points of use
- Results can be evaluated graphically or statistically
Considering Points of Use
Routine test can be performed at various points of use and for various sample weights. For each test situation, the balance is brought by a "tare weight" to a typical point of use and is then tested with a "test weight", which should correspond to a typically weighed sample.
- Only the external calibrated test weight makes your balance a "measuring instrument"!
- The routine test as described here does not replace the service and calibration of a balance by a METTLER TOLEDO service technician
Please use the weight selector below to find out your calibration weights