In order to read these files, you need a pdf-Reader. You can donwload the free Adobe Acrobat Reader with the following link.
In order to access the documents simply click on the link that is marked with the (pdf), and the document will open in a new window.
Depending on the settings of your Browser, the document will open either directly or you will be prompted to open it or save it to your disk.
ATTENTION: Due to some incompatibilities between Browsers and pdf-Readers, you might experience the following situation:
- the pdf-Reader starts in the new window
- The document displayed is empty and just has the error message „File is corrupted“
To avoid this situation please choose one of the following options:
- Save Document to your PC
- Close the window with the Error Message
- Place your mouse cursor over the link to the pdf and make a right mouse click
- Select the Option „Save Target as…“
- Save the pdf document to your Desktop and open it with your preferred Acrobat Reader
Please consult the attached flash movie for a demonstration of this procedure
- Upgrade your pdf-Reader
- Close ALL Browsers
- Uninstall the pdf-Reader Software from your computer
- Visit the Adobe Acribat Website and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat pdf-Reader (see the link above)
- Restart the download procedure.
Please consult your IT support for further assistance on the uninstallation and installation procedures.
To access premium content like certain application description etc., you will be prompted to register before downloading. The registration is free of charge.
Once you are registered and logged in, you will have access to all premium downloads on the mt.com Website
Download Acrobat Reader