The APR710 printer is a tough industrial label printer that can print a variety of labels. With a robust die-cast metal frame, metal housing, LCD control and substantial 8-inch (203mm) supply roll capacity, the APR710 printer integrates well into industrial and production environments. With the APR710, compatibility with METTLER TOLEDO products is assured.
Label formats are easily designed using the LabelBLAZER design software available from METTLER TOLEDO.
Features and Benefits
- Media window makes monitoring label supply easy
- Rugged metal case
- Ten resident fonts, from .89mm to 16.26mm, expandable horizontally or vertically up to 24x
- Print speed up to 203mm per second
- Prints labels up to 104mm wide; label roll up to 203mm in diameter
- Label-Taken sensor and internal backing winder
- Gap, Notch or Reflective media sensing
- Barcodes supported include: Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128, LOGMARS, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC2- & 5-digit addendums, UPC random weight, Code 93, Plessey, Codabar, USCS, UCC/EAN Code 128, Postnet, Code 128 Mod 43, PDF417, EAN-8 and EAN-13
- Universal power supply
- RS-232 serial, Centronics parallel and USB interfaces
- Available options include peel-and-present mechanism and cutter and tray ensemble
|Interfaces||RS-232 serial, Centronics parallel, USB|