In this Webinar, we will show how thermal analysis is used to analyze thermoplastic materials and will present some typical examples of samples measured by DSC, TGA, TMA, or DMA.
Thermal Analysis can be used for the quality control and research of thermoplastic materials. Just a small sample of a few milligrams is sufficient to measure the most important properties and characteristics of such materials, for example the specific heat capacity, glass transition, expansion coefficient, melting, crystallization, decomposition, and elasticity.
In this Webinar, we will present the main techniques of thermal analysis and present some typical applications.
The Webinar covers the following topics:
- Basic properties of thermoplastics
- Typical questions
- Thermal analysis
- Industries and applications
- Instrumentation and applications
– Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
– Thermogravimetry (TGA)
– Thermomechanical Analysis (TMA)
– Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA)